My Framework neutral template for building apps with Webpack and Babel was just updated a few days ago.
- Builds clientside web applications with webpack and babel.
- Includes a cachebreaker hash to the output files.
- Treeshaking with webpack.
- Splits libraries from application code to improve build times.
- Automatic splitting of webpacked files to improve load times at runtime.
- Also builds seperate css, fonts and other files. (Either from seperate entry points for css, or from
- A webserver with hot reload when developing your app.
(Note: I have actually included the font-awesome and bootstrap packages to the project, but they are not in use. They are to demonstrate that such assets will also be included in the build. If you don’t want them there, just
npm uninstall -D them.)